Наши друзья и партнёры Фонд "Генезис" предлагают интересную вакансию в Москве. Если сможете прочитать детали вакансии - считайте, тест на знание английского языка вы уже прошли :)
GPG is seeking a Grant/Program Manager who will be an integral part of a fast-paced, results-driven team. The candidate will help ensure the foundation’s grants are impactful, its partnerships are strong and its processes are efficient.
• Assist grant management team in planning, coordinating, and accurately fulfilling grantmaking process requirements in a timely and professional manner
• Exercise independent judgment in preparation, submission, and management of select project documents
• Conduct review and analysis of grant documents, including complex budgets, for accuracy and compliance with the foundation’s policies and procedures
• Support all stages of grant life cycle, including proposal review, preparation of agreements, document management, payment processing, reporting, etc.
• Edit and proofread critical internal and external grantmaking and process documents
• Maintain grant management databases to ensure accurate grant records
• Clearly and effectively communicate with internal colleagues and external contacts
• Assist in various ad-hoc projects
• Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
• Familiarity with the basics of budget justification and analysis
• Demonstrate strong critical thinking
• Ability to read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures
• Writing in a coherent and professional manner
• Must be proactive, exhibit motivation and a solid work ethic
• Adherence to guidelines and timelines
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task while still exhibiting good judgment
• Intermediate computer skills (e.g. MS Office, Smartsheet, etc.)
• B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited foreign university
• Native or near-native fluency in English
• Willingness to learn new skills
This position is full-time and based in Moscow (temporarily work remotely, due to COVID-19).
GPG offers competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as opportunities for learning and professional growth.